Friday, September 2, 2011

Beginnings

I have officially started my new book series, The Warfare Club. This series is about a high school sophomore who decides to start a Bible study group with her friends. Together they battle the principalities and rulers of the dark world in addition to the flesh and blood opponents to the Gospel message as part of spiritual warfare.

I never fail to find it so fascinating how the Lord works! I started this book 2 years ago, but the story went nowhere fast. So, I set it aside and continued working on The Dragon Forest.

Over the last couple of years, however, I have become more involved in our youth group at church and have even been on a mission trip with our youth. So now I have more experience to draw from for this new series.

I am so excited to start blogging about the research I have to conduct for the books and everything that develops along the way...

No comments:

Post a Comment